Jul 18, 2008

Life at this moment

Right now, things are okay. They can be SOOO much better. I miss my brother. He's coming home next week on Wednesday! Today I thought It was June 27th! Anyways, summer is ending in a month. Yesterday I hung out with Joanne, Jirla, and Aaron. It was the most fun I've had this week. Btw, Happy Birthday Keon! Today I'm either going to the mall with Jirla or going to Keon's party with Justine. I'm not sure yet. My days have been long and boring lately. I find myself more on Myspace and watching TV when I'm supposed to be reading my summer books. I'm also finding myself in a less happy mood. Maybe it's because of the cold weather we're having? I miss SJB08. I haven't seen most of them since the start of summer. I haven't hung out with Becca yet! =O! I'm excited for my Japanese student to come (= I'm sad that I'm missing the weekend with her though!

I'm moving to Sunnyvale as you all know. I've never really experienced a move. This year is pretty big for my family and me. It's gonna be a huge impact on my life. I'm far away from my friends and I can't walk anywhere anymore. I'm hoping I don't lose contact with my close friends. I'm moving in October this year. Hopefully this move will be for the better.

No comments: