Jul 21, 2008

Mondays suck.

So basically I spent my whole day today from 10AM-Now watching movies online and movies I rented. I was stuck at home to do whatever besides go out. This morning when my dad left, I thought i felt two earthquakes. Well I guess there wasn't any cause no one said there were. So I woke up at 10, turned on the TV and started my day with Spongebob. It was a half hour after I figured that I needed to pee. Haha, cause everymorning when you wake up, you gotta pee. Right? So after that, I went back and watched more pointless television. Then I decided to turn on the computer, and check my email, myspace, etc.. Signed on AIM, and foreal, I don't really talk to anyone on AIM anymore. I decided to watch Charlie Bartlet again. I think I watched like 6 movies today. So the rest of the day, I was either watching tv, a movie, or eating rice.

Movies I Watched from 10AM-11PM:
Charlie Bartlet
She's the Man
John Tucker Must Die
The Girl Next Door(partly)
American Pie (partly)
Music & Lyrics(partly)
Bring It On: In It To Win It (party)
Just My Luck
Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen.

Yeah, i have no life (=

No comments: