Jul 16, 2008

Dear Kindergarten Bud,

It's hard, when the person you care about the most doesn't even realize it. Life's a bitch sometimes, and I'm always here for you when you need me. In those cases, you have to let yourself open up. If you just keep it in, I'll never help you. Yeah, I can say we're best friends. But we're different. I think we're the ones who figure each other out. But foreal? We need to open up to each other. I miss you.[edit] Foreal, when we tried opening up, I felt as if I was opening up more than you were. Idk, it would really help if you did.

I'm trying to find the friend who I found when I was in deep shit. The friend that made me have extra laughs everyday. The one who would dial my digits just to talk. The one who made me laugh at people's curvy and fat handwriting when we both knew it was mean. The friend that made me who I was.



Life's a bitch. Friends come and go, but I'll always be here. Even tho down the street isn't gonna be down the street anymore. I'll always be a phone call away. I love you, and never forget. We're eternal.

No comments: