Jun 15, 2008
June 14, 2008
was pretty adventurous! Hung out with cool kids (= Mainly, it was chill at the park for most of the day. Miguel Roberto Chuapoco's head is hard! >=[ Kalani was driving faaaaaaaast! Then he stopped. NO SEATBELTS?! Miggy's head flew into my face. Ouuuuch. I have a huge purple bruise now. THANKS A LOT! "But I was wearing a helmet! " Gosh Miggy! >=[ No sorry? Mios, Aaron, and I went to Nicholas Allen Baclig Abad/Darren's party. "I got in a fist fight" That pretty much sucked? Stayed there for like two hours doing nothing really. Mios was trying to find a ride home! But couldn't find one, so she had to walk home. I DIDN'T WANT HER TO WALK ALONE! So i came with her (= OMG! what an adventure it was! Almost raped by an empty minivan! Stopped by Longs Drugs. Longs Drugs = coos one! Came back to mi casa. Met up with Jomar, Andrew, Miggy, Ariana, Angela, and Lynn. "What do you call Miguel rubbertoes.Watched Untraceable. MESSED UP SHIT ! wtf! Scared to death! OMG, Lynn! I'm so glad you're safe!(= I got sunburn and a huge bruise! >=[ Oh well. Today was fun. Pictures posted on myspace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment