Today I left the best week of my life. I went to Japan for a student exchange program! It was hella fun. The first day we arrived, we got into our families and got comfortable. I think Emily was the most comfortable [; Hahaha, anyways, we had spaghetti that night. The food was DELICIOUSSSSSSSSSS. NO DOUBT. The second day, we went to Tokyo! "Go to sleep in Paris. Wake up in Tokyo" We went to the Imperial Palace, Asakusa, and Akihabara. I bought hella souvenirs. Yay! Hahah, I also made a wish! We had curry and rice for dinner. Btw, Japanese Apple juice is BOMMMMMMMMMMMMMB! (= The next day we went to NIED where they experiment and look out for natural disasters. Then went to try on Traditional Kimonos. (= We also went shopping at the dollar store [= The next day, Friday, we went to the host student's schools. Japanese students start school in April and have a month of break. There was this guy there who wouldn't stop staring at Dorothy and me. He asked me if I had a boyfriend. And he said I looked like a beatiful angel. Hahahah, wow. He's apparently my "Japanese boyfriend". Saturday, the host family day, we went to QT mall. Hella cute but expensive stuff there. We ate Takoyaki. Yuuuuuum. that night, we ate at a real sushi bar! Omg it was helllllllla good. And different. On Sunday, we went to t he Jusco mall. Bought more cuter stuff. On Monday, we visted the mayor and the city halls. The last day =[ We had a farewell party. i love the Aoki family. Mrs. Aoki cried when we left! I loved this week! <3 Post pictures on myspace.
www.myspace.com/monkey_mimi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment