Jun 13, 2008

Nicholas Allen Baclig Abad !

Tice! (= Hahahahaha. So yesterday, June 12th, 2008 was a pretty good day. Woke up to the sound of my mother waking up Andrew and Christian. Their homo sleepovers ! (= hahah, just kidding. So i woke up remembering that I have a physical! So we woke up, changed, brush teeth, etc etc.. Christian left with Justin. Mom, Andrew, and i drove to Kaiser. I had to wait outside for like half an hour cause Andrew was having his physical first. Yuuuuuuck! I saw Ryan Frizzel and Sergio! When it was finally my turn to get my physical, I had to wait in that cold room for like an hour cause the doctor was busy. >=[ So I read/did the "Where's Waldo" book. Finally, she came ! Then she did her business. And afterwards I got my last HPV shot. Stayed at Kaiser forl ike 2 hours! >=[ Then ate at Minh's Resturant with Cha Phong. Then went home loaded some boxes and folder clothes until 2:30PM when my mom dropped me off at the mall. Hung out with Joanne for like 20 minutes. Then watched Kung Fu Panda with Pio! Dude, Kung Fu Panda is the shiiiit ! (= Afterwards it was like 5-5:30ish? Went shopping with Pio. Then Pio took me home. I got locked out of my house ! I forgot my key! Then I called my grandma cause she has an extra key to my house. Then she came, and opened the door. Thank yoooooooooou! Stayed outside for like half an hour! Haha, then I went inside and found my keys stuck in the crack in my couch. Changed and showered, then walked to Mios'. Hung out there for like an hour. Played Brawl! (= Fun stuff! I miss Mios Buccat ! Walked home around 9. Was supposed to go to Dorothy's but it was already pretty dark. Got hungry, so I called my dad and he dropped off some McDonalds. Chilled on the computer until now (= Now I'm waiting for Andrew to come home from Wild Jam! with my autographs!

No comments: