What a wonderful day it is. Not really. It was pretty boring.
7AM Run with Andrew.
Hahahha, that didn't go very well. I ran like for 20 minutes with hella breaks. Gave up and walked home. On the way home, stopped by cousin, Allison's house. Brought her to my house. Shot some hooops (= Fun! Went inside, ate breakfast, watched re-runs of One Tree Hill and America's Best Dance Crew. Then played Nintendo 64. (Pikachu ftw!) Ba ha bahaha! I like to laugh like those homestars. (= Computer, more Nintendo 64. Mom came home early from work. Like at 11AM. Went to eat @ Vung Thao. Yumm! (= Santana Row. Went to H&M, Urban Outfitters, and Fantasia. Went home afterwards. Chill, play basketball with Andrew. I beat him at "ANDREW NGUYEN and MIMI NGUYEN" & at the "layup, freethrow, jump shot" game(= BWAHAHAH! Then go inside, myspaceing, aim, pack for dads.
My dad's picking me up at 7PM. HOMETOWN BUFFET! I'm excited, cause we might buy a Wii today. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! Allergies suck (=
I miss Algernon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment