Mar 26, 2008

California's Great America!


Today was heeeella fun. Highlight of today was when Krystle Nannie, Joseph, and I went on Extreme Sky Flyers. IT WAS HELLA SCARY AT FIRST. But like it was hella fun (= We got suited up and we went into this box sht thing, and the strapped us all together. I was hella holding on the Krystle! Then the dropped the box, and we layed in the air. Then they said to me, "Pull this string when I say 'Alpha 135'" or something like that. And they brought us up to the top. It was HEEEEELLLA high! And i was hella scared. And when they said it, i pulled the thing! but it didn't go. So i kept pulling it. Then i looked to my side, and i saw another string thing, so i pulled that one, and WHOOOOOOOOOSH ! we flew. It was thrilling! BEST part of my day (=

No comments: