
Gay stuff. I'll talk about really gay stuff.
Really really gay stuff.
No, like foreal.
Don't read this.
Have you ever had your heart broken more than once by the same person? It can either be a best friend, a boyfriend or girlfriend, a family member, or even an acquaintance?
Well, i have. It was a really special person too. Twice. I don't even know why I keep trying to fix it too. A lot of people say that i shouldn't deserve the sht that person gives me. But idk, i just let it slide. I mean i'm not saying that i didn't do anything wrong to that person ever, but it's not fair. Why is it that I can't like someone, and it's like a little bit, and that person can like anyone that person wants, and it's a lot of liking. Pretty gay. I don't even know why I keep complaining about it. Cause I can't do anything about it now. I guess I just have to wait.
Choice is complicated.
It can ruin relationships.
I don't want to be part of it, but I am.
It sucks, yeah I know.
But i can NOT be the second girl.
I'm either THE girl, or nothing.
It's not that I don't want to be friends, but foreal. I'm NOT gonna do the same thing that person did.
Even tho I love that person.
No comments:
Post a Comment