Mar 30, 2008
End of Spring Break
Ending it by hanging out with my sister, Crystal. (= I have no idea what we're gonna do today. She says it's a surprise. I'm excited for it tho. Haha. Yesterday I hung out with my Dad, Andrew, Crystal, and her boyfriend Charlie. It was hella fun. We watched some of the Matrix, then ate Ban Cuon. After, BIGNEWS! Then, Warriors game. Left at 1 minute of 4th quarter to go play tennis. I suck at tennis (= No laughing. Haha. So that was around like 6ish-10:30PM. Before all that, Andrew and I went to the park for this "LF meeting" Idk what it was. & I'm not in the family. So i just hung out there. Played basketball. Then Matt Ganan came! Then ate icecream. Then Russell Banzon came! Yay! Then we played some football. And i met a lot of people. Then Andrew and I went home. I still haven't finished homework yet. So after church today, I probably will. But church is at 8:30PM. I'm gonna stay up late. HOPEFULLY NO PROCRASTINATING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment