Nov 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Damn, hella fun weekend! I'm broke now tho! (=
Wednesday, afterschool I had practice then the Alumni game! Alumni are beaaaaast! haha!
Thursday, Thanksgiving! I went to a multicultural mass in the morning. It was hella cool! After had lunch with Cha Phong. Then went home. At 5, I went to my grandmas. Karoline was there! (= Hella missed her. Dad picked me and my brother up at 8. Then went home and chilled.
Friday, 8AM! Woke up and went to ValleyFair. Caught up with Kristi, Deanna, and Erica. Had fun shopping with them (= I bought hella stuff! Then around 3, I went to my uncles house. Chilled with the cousins. Finally saw Jessica again. hah! Her dog is hella cute (= Went home at 9. Slept, yeah.
Saturday, 12PM, Went to Best Buy. My dad got my brother BOSE ear phones and got me a new camera! (= Then we had lunch with my sisters Chrissie and Crystal and Charlie. I miss them (= After, took a ride with Chrissie to Costco. DAD BEAT US -_- Got wine. Chrissie left. Then we went home. At 6, Andrew and i went to Great mall. I watched BOLT! with Matt. IT was HELLLLA CUTE! i loved that movie (= Andrew watched Quantime of Solace with Ray. After, I went into the mall and got christmas presents for someone (= Dad picked all of us up, and went to KFC. Andrew saw someone jump out of a tree! HAHAHA. Then went to Karolines to sleepover!
Sunday, 12AM Slepted at karolines! We watched SUPERNATURAL. IT WAS SCARY! then This christmas. I LOVE CHRIS BROWN AND COLOMBUS SHORT <333333 (= Then I fell asleep.
Sunday morning! 11am, Me, Karoline, and Allison went to Great mall. BOUGHT HELLA SHT. Then at 3, we left. Dropped them off and I went home.

$$ left= $55 -__-

i had $300.

No comments: