Nov 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving hasn't really meant much to me until this year. I realized it literally 2 hours ago. I'm thankful for many things in my life. I haven't really noticed how much I have. I'm so lucky to have a home in a safe neighborhood, friends and family, and God to protect me. I was just at church a couple hours ago, and during the homily, people were saying things they were thankful for. There was a particular lady who said she was thankful for all the prayers people said for her because she had cancer. I realized how powerful prayers were, and how God answered them. So here's a couple things I'm thankful for:

My parents, even though they sometimes get on my case. My mom has always been a role model to me. She's a tough cookie. She's been through so much, and she still is chasing her dreams. My dad is the party animal. He's always happy, and makes me smile no matter what. He lives life with a huge smile on his face, and he makes me realize how the present is a gift. I love them both dearly. I'm so lucky to have them with me.
My brother, Andrew. Yeah, we fight a lot, but we both know we love each other. Our family is going through a lot, but I know in the end, he has my back, and I have his. He's always looking after me, but isn't suffocating me. Loff you long time.
My family, Nguyens & Le's. No matter how separated we are, I love all you guys. You guys are always looking out for my brother and me. Ohana means family! Family means no one gets left behind (= Haha. I'm really glad we got closer to you guys through the years. I love you guys.
The girls,
Dorothy Van, You know I love you like helllllllll! No labels, no nothing. Thank you for being my friend. &on the reals! We've done so much together. WE TRAVELED TO FUCKING JAPAN! Haha. No one can match the love we have (= Haha, thank you for making me who I am.
Kimberly Chau, Kristi Tran, Katelyn Ruby, Allison Runes, Sharmaine Relos, I love you guys to death. Thank you guys for everything. Without you guys, I doubt I could survive high school (= This friendship is strong. I know the next 4 years will be beautiful. You guys are my best friends .
Mios Buccat, Jirla Jem Salvador, Krystle Ann Fabionar, no matter where we are, I thank you guys for making me who I am. Since kindergarten, 7th grade, Thanks so much. I love you! ND+SFHS. (=
The guys,
Nicholas Allen Baclig Abad, you're my best friend foreals. You've always always always been there for me. My 2nd big brother (= No matter what! I tell you everything, and I know you don't judge me. You've helped me up when I was down, and I'm so thankful for you! I love you!
Matthew Kang, You already know you've changed my life.
Aaron Pham and Raiden Torres, HELLA FUNNY! My main men. Haha! Always putting me down and putting smiles on my face. Thanks for everything.

No comments: