Nov 12, 2008

Guess what!

Well, I made the freshman basketball team with Katelyn Anne Ruby! I'm hella happy for that! I need to work hard so I can improve my game, and be a better baller. "I can be your sunny day, the one who keeps your troubles away" I've still been in a bad mood though. Things seem to tick me off easily. I need a break from stuff. Problems have been fading away though. My grades are doing better. I'm working my ass off just to satisfy myself. My legs hurt, and my feet have blisters. GOOD! It shows how hard I'm working, right? (= Haha. Bell game this Friday and Saturday. Unfortunately, I can't go to the Varsity game. I have confirmation. Freshman game on Saturday. We're undefeated! I have basketball practice Saturday from 9AM-11AM, 12PM-3PM. So i can watch like an hour of it.

Today was an okay day. It's same old same old. Algebra with Katelyn. She had a shadow! Then English with her, Amanda, Deanna, and monster -_- It was kind of weird. Mr. Dennis wasn't there tho! Then lunch. It was okay. #5 was a jerk (= Hahaha. Just kidding. P.E. was shit again. Ran a mile. I think I have abs of iron now! Wooh! Last period was Religion. DAMN, hella hella hella FML! I forgot my homework and bible! &My Simon Birch project was like fucked up. I was hella pissed tho. Whatever. Matt's going to help me remember to bring my shit to class. After school, Matt went home early cause he was sick. *I DIDN'T GET YOU SICK! Hahah. I'm not sick (= Went to basketball practice. Today's practice was pretty chill. I liked it. I need to push myself harder. Right Adam? Haha. After practice, chilled with KAR. Hahaha. "So he scooted next to me..." hahaha, she's HELLA funny. Hahah. ILOVESHARMAINERELOS! My mom picked Aaron, Andrew, and me up at 5:30, went to Subway, then went home. Aaron left. Then I did my homework and called Matt. We talked for a while, then I showered and now I'm doing this. haha, I'm hella tired. NIGHT!

Rally tomorrow! Yellow = Freshman. I'm so embarrassed for freshmen. Hahahhaha. Practice tomorrow and we get our gear! WOOOH!

No comments: