Long ass day! Woke up at hella weird times- 5AM, 6:13, 6:20. WTF? Hahah, got ready. Hella carried everything (2 boxes, 1 umbrella, 1 small backpack w/book -_-, 1 World Hist. binder.) Got ready. (NINJA TURTLE!) Leonardo NOT Donatello (= Got to school around 7:40ish. Hella dropped everything at my locker. Found Allison and Sharmaine. Sharmaine took my suspenders and I took the shell. *Sorry Katelyn -__- Hella felt bad. Gave her the shell during Homeroom tho, but she wanted to keep her box. SO I made a new shell and sht. Lunch was boring. Spanish was boring. Drama was boring. Matt took his brain test. DUUDE, HELLA SCARED ME! STUPID BRAIN TUMOR?! FCKTHAT! Then I made a car for my costume. I STAPLED MY FINGER =( ! hella hurt. Went to Confirmation. KRYSTLE ANN IS HELLA CUTE! She made me laugh! I like Jirla, Mios, and Kendall's costumes (; Haha, our video was gaygaygaygaygay! Hahaha. After they all went to my house. Chilled, then went to Mios'. Mios, Kendall, and Krystle ditched Jirla and me. *BUT WE MADE A KICK ASS VIDEO. &got candy (= PSYYYYYY DUCK! haha! Then chilled at Mios'. Hella people there (= Ate hella candy and laughed at the Bellarmine yearbooks (= HAHAH 4 BOOBS HOMOHOMOHOMO! Walked home, Ray left, YEAH.
*It sucks how you can't satisfy everyone. I have no been feeling so well. HELLAHELLA feeling weird lately. Idk. Everyday is the same. I don't feel much. &I'm sick of satisfying everyone. I needa keep my mouth shut tho. Homecoming week starts Monday. Our theme days are hella whack! Highlighter day?! Born In America day?! Around the World day?! Old School?! Class Colors -_- WTF? Stupiddddd. I'm not so excited for Homecoming tho. I'm not even going to the game! I needa vent to DorothyS'morothy. Open gym tomorrow. &basketball tryouts next week. Hella nervous! =/ PERIOD! Can't wait to see Coach J tho! (= I hella wanna make the team! If I don't, I'll cry! Baloncesta is like the only thing that keeps me going now'a days =I But I'm gonna try for Gymnastics or Swimming or Track ! Haha, EXCITED FOR THAT! I'm gonna be sick soon. SECONDSEMESTER PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! Don't leave me =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment