Sep 10, 2008

Mothafucka I'm sick.

I REALLY THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU. You were the only person in my entire life I can tell absolutely EVERYTHING to and not be judged. But guess what? You judged me. It's hard for me okay? Don't think you're the only one who's going through a tough time. I can't believe you said all that bullshit about me and you KNOW that I'm going through tough shit with family! The fact that you can say all that shit, and still THINK that's it's okay makes me feel like an idiot for even trusting you the first place ! How can you betray me like that after we finally became best friends? I guess it's just a fucking label to you. Like how I am to everyone else. Fuck it now. If you're not willing to fight then I don't even want to waste my fucking breath. I need an explanation. If you don't give me one, I'm sorry to say it's done. It's not like I want our friendship to end, but if you're gonna say all that shit about me then why should I even bother to stay? After I heard everything you fucking said, you don't even know how much pain you caused me. You should know. It has happened more than once. Remember? I don't even want to get caught up in this drama and sht. I just can't believe you can even say that about me!

No comments: