Sep 24, 2008

heels over heaaad

Over and over and over again.

I watched Fringe for the first time today. Hella freaky! Haha. Today was tiring. Woke up around 6:10. Got ready. Like always, I was the first one up. Andrew got mad cause I wear his sweaters to school (8 Teehee.
Got to school around 7:30. Got to my locker and like jammed my XIVs in there .Then went to World History. I love Mr. Smith! He's cool (= I have a test on Friday tho -_- Gaaaaay ! After was homeroom. Boooring as always. We had Holy Cross Assembly today. Hella hella hella boring ! I was about to fall asleep on Katelyn! Ingle Ingle WOOOOOOOD, son! Hahaha! I'm excited for intermural basketball! Lunch afterwards. I had a PB&J sandwich. I feel guilty, Michael! >=[ At least everyone knows everything now! Haha? Spanish was actually not that bad today. I had a test. I'm pretty confident about that. Drama after. I give good high fives! (= &my group for the pantomime sht, is cool. Bears are cool :D Jarod Diaz is a DRAMAMA NERD. Chilled after school with the regular people. Lys had detention! HA HA ! Justkidding(= She gave me gold fishhhh. Raiden Torres' lover is my friend! Came home, watched Fringe. Holy shit, hella craaazy! I have to do my Religion essay now.


YO BABY!

No comments: