First of all, I haven't blogged in a while. I feel the need to now, since high school is approching. Life since the last time I blogged has been pretty much nerve wrecking, heart breaking, exhilarating, yet dull. Summer is basically over for me. I loved every minute of it.
My high school life begins on Thursday August 21,2008. I'm nevrous, excited, and anxious. I'm glad the Class of 2012 isn't that bad! (= It was not what I expected. Today at Freshman Retreat, I met a couple of new people. I think the next four years, won't be as bad as I thought it would be.
Long distance sucks balls is all I gotta say. Btw, you can't expect me to come back to you with a smile after a month of silence the day after I spill my guts for you. One text can't make me feel the same way again.
Perfect Guy: "NICE GUY", Best friend, Absolutely flawless. What don't I see?
Just for your information, I'm officially not moving! I'm glad that I'll be staying here in Milpitas. I can keep walking to Mios' house, McDonalds, Dorothys, and maybe even Aaron's house. Hard to believe, but I'm kind of disappointed that we aren't moving. I finally accepted it, and thought of all the good things about the move! But s'all good! (=
Accomplishments this summer:
Sleepover Freshman Experience DorothyDorothyDorothy
Neighbors <3 Make new Friends 600+ Texting (Accomplishment?)
Summerlovin WALL-E Secret Life of the American Teenager
Finish books Mama Mia! Fire Works
Twilight Chill With Nick Bike to Fremont
SFHS Basketball Watch BYC games Walk home from Cardoza.
Japan 2008 Bejing Olympics SUMMER PARTIES!
Shop w/ Karoline Agape5 10+ Movies throughout summer
Chill w/ Karoline Jazz Festival Chill with sisters and dad.
Beach! Art&Wine Festival Shop in Tokyo
Mai comes! CGA New hair style
S'mores Swimming @ Jirlas JMAJ Day
Hohos! Movies at night Pro at Gutair Hero on Easy!
Draw on Jomar! Webcam! All nighter!
Visit Jilaine GRADUATE ! See some of SJB08
Sing? Fung Shuay room New collages
Read 3+ books Swim @ Angelas Church to see Ariana&Angela sing
SC Beach Boardwalk [FAIL]Fried Twinkie Get Biscuit a collar
Watch the sunrise Watch the sunset Use umbrella
Wanted Sneak into movie! Be hella "badass"
FattyStatus Chill with Tryshna! Chill with MHS Sophomores.
Oysters! Scary movies Go to the LIBRARY =O!
Get a laptop Peter Answers on JoJo PTNAJMENJEDN JD! -_-
See kakaface,JD Picnic/BBQ DXC
SFSFSFSF! HellzBellz Invisible Stripes
Haight St. Church 3x in 1 week Star gaze
"Mindy Nguyendy" Lake! Cereal w/Mios
Cereal at 5AM Webcam w/Daniel! Highlight back of hair
Sleepover w/JTBaby! Chill w/ JhasminBaby CGA w/JTBaby &Kat.
Chill w/Kat Survive in a car w/ JDR Graduations.
Basketball<3 Volleyball<3 169AIM
8=D~ Foot. Robot necklace! Chilllllll.
"Summer days just sittin' around, and when the sun goes down"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment