This is my second year attending Agape, and this one so far is my favorite! Once again, I hung out with Theresa! [= Diana, Thiwee, and Pauline were there too.
It was at Camp St. Francis in Santa Cruz. Hella nice beach, fool. Oh! Hella jokes too! "How many people from NorCal does it take to screw in a light bulb?" ...."HELLA!" LMFAO! Hellaaaaaaa funny. My group this year was pretty cool [= It was Diana, Sophia, Sue, Shawn, Trang, and Ben. LOVED my PCs! Hai and Kim! They're the besssst. Freakin Kim fell asleep for everything! Hahaha, and I drew on Hai ! I miss them already! Tomorrow is Hai's birthday! YES, you're turning 21, fool! Haha, got HELLLA soaked on the obstacle thingy. Shit, we were last place then 8th place ! Stupid Andrew poured the whole water can on me! Soaked my clothes and shoes and socks! Haha, but s'all good. Cha Phong is the coolest. "PHONG YOU!" The talks were deep, and I enjoyed opening up to my family. Btw, our name was "The All Purpose Yugoslavian Rice cooker!" Our skit were hella cool [= Mr. Incredible and Chua Chong Chui! HAHA! I miss it. Dylan is very warm! Thank you for your jacket! I miss these kids! =[ And Kevin hurts me ! Whatta meanie! Haha, i miss the foood! Linh Le! My buddaaaaaaay. Haha, I miss it. Well, GOD IS LOVE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment