Of telling someone how you feel? Then they feel the same way. But that person just NEVER talks to you at all. So I ask, what's the point anymore? Even if we talk, it's for like 4 seconds. What's the point? Ugh, lately things have been very blank. I have absolutely nothing to do when i come home from school. I wonder through the internet. I feel like calling people.
Things to look forward to:
5/7: Band Practice!
5/9: SJB Dance (=
5/11: Mother's Day.
5/15: SV Spring Sing.
5/16: Lake Elizabeth with 32 cuties. SJV Fiesta.
5/17: SJV Fiesta.
5/18: SJV Fiesta. Justine's Birthday!
5/19: Practice @ SFHS.
5/22: ^^^^
5/24: Tahoe? Nick's Party? Mall?
5/26: Memorial Day. No School.
5/27: Matthew's birthday, SFHS Practice.
5/28: SFHS practice.
5/29: 8th grade Brunch! Awards Assembly. 8th grade Dance!
5/30: SP's Graduation
5/31: Graduation<3
6/1: SFHS Freshman picnic
6/2: My Grad party?
6/7: Aaron's Birthday, SV's Graduation!
6/8: Joanne's Birthday.
6/16: Roan's birhtday! Going to Japan.
6/24: Home from Japan!
6/25: Freshman experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment