May 17, 2008

SJV Fiesta.

Yesterday was May 16th. I love JUSTINE DELAROSAAAAAAAAAA :D Hahaha, yesterday was pretty cool. Hung out with SV guys for like two hours. "Who's in charge?" "This guys in charge!" LOLOLOLOLOL! Hahaha, then I hung out with Bella, Krystle Ann, Mios, and Kendall. Hung out for a while. Nice chillin with you Pio (= Hahaha, Yeah. But they all left me! I hung out with Ryan for the rest of the night. Today I went back, I hung out with Ryan. Then Kaila, Mariah, and Lindsay. Then KALANIIIIIII!, Jimmy, Andrew, Christian, and Pio. Hahaha, they're silly. Then ferris wheel with Pio. Hahahahaha, he's a looooooooser (= Haha. This weekend was pretty good. I watched Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian. HE'S CUTEEEEE (= hahaha. I love my dad. Year books on Monday! (= WOooooooooooh! Hahahaha, First < Second? Ahhh, i need to talk to Bella. She's coming over tomorrow for swimming! Yaaaaaay!

No comments: