May 15, 2008

enV2

Happy May 15th. Today is hella hot, like 90-100 degrees right now. Hahaha, it was pretty cool today. Band auditioned. I didn't really like the fact that people were changing a lot. We could barely hear the real music! Well, hopefully we got the gig. Anyways, so today was better than the past few days. Hung out with friends and shit. We planned to go swimming at David's! Jirla and I that is. But my mom said i couldn't go. It was hella gay! I was mad. I couldn't go cause i "go out too much". Which I don't. I just went to Kevin's yesterday. But is going once "TOO MUCH"? -____- So i couldn't swim. GAYGAYGAY considering it's fifty million degrees outside! So i took a really cold shower (= Yuuuuum. Then i convinced my mom to take me to the Verizon store so i can upgrade my phone! I got an enV2, hella sick! (= Hahah, i'm happy.

No comments: