May 26, 2008
Is it just me,
or is everyday becoming more and more boring? Every time i log onto the computer, I seem to stay on it for like 3 hours. Hahah, i have no life, right? But then the next day, I'm a so called "myspace-whore". I'm not saying that i'm not, or that i am. I really don't know what i "am". Hahah, but whatever, i really don't care. Things will become what they become, right? Anyways, I hate it when you find someone that you hella like, but then you just can't seem to tell that person, but you tell everyone else. Idk, i've never been this way before until now. I'm just really scared of what will happen, or what that person thinks of me. I can't stop thinking of the future sometimes. It scares me. I think about too much of the future, and less of the present. Really tho, I always say, "I can't wait until summer!" When today, something great will happen, if i make it great. You know what i mean? Hahaha, if you don't, I don't blame you. Sometimes I think too much, and the things that come out don't make any sense at all. But I think what i really need to do is to become more of NOW and not TOMORROW. Or something like that. I should start playing basketball more often. Less of the computer. Cause it'll make my eyes really bad (= Well. I am excited for today ! The sun will come out hopefully! But if it doesn't, that's okay, because there's less chance for people to get sunburn! If you're still reading this, you're hella cool (= I hope I'm not wasting your time, tho. I discovered just now, that yellow is a really nice color! Hahaha, it's not exactly the color of pee. Besides that, OH! Yesterday when my mom cut up some watermelon. I usually don't eat it, cause fruit are really mean to me. Yeah, whenever I eat fruit, my tongue feels weird. Anyways, I decided to eat one yesterday with salt (= IT IS NOT WEIRD, PIO! It didn't make my tongue itchy. Hahaha, i tried something new (= Wooh! I'm hella proud of myself. Webcaming is hella fun. I named Gladys' toes and she named mine! (= Hahahaha, we're cool. I'll blog some more later cause I'm gonna go get my nails done for graduation ! I'm probably gonna tear them up from basketball tho. Bye! Have a wonderful day (=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment