May 26, 2008
Bittersweet
feeling as of now. I hella don't want to get hurt again. It all really depends on one person though. I want the truth tho. Even tho sometimes the truth sucks 8=====Ds. I hella hate it when that happens tho. DXC soon. I got to get some money first (= Haha, I miss the good 'ol days in Kindergarten when you meet the first boy who ever made you feel butterflies in your stomach and you told that boy, "Hi, I like you !", And give him a huge smile. But when he says "Eww! Cooties!", you'll get over it in two minutes and you start playing with each other again. I hella miss that. Sometimes love isn't easy. Hahah, why do you think there's "Flavor of Love" or "A Shot At Love". But yeah, why can't it be easier?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment