Dude, things have been weird lately. 13 actual days of school with the 32. I'm gonna miss them a lot. I recently became close to one of my best friends. Hahaha, ironic right? I'm really glad that I am.
Today, I felt sick inside. Not like throwing up or anything, but like I emotionally felt as if someone punched my gut. So i've known this person for a long time. We got closer the past three years. Basically, I know when this person is annoyed, disgusted, or whatever. So today, I was talking to this person, just joking around and all. This person totally just insulted me to my face and excluded me. I felt so sick inside. Ugh, but I don't want to tell people this, then the next day say "Oh! S'alll good now.", because it's not. It's not okay that people make me feel this way. Trust me, this is not the best feeling in the world. =I
Anyways, another weird thing that has happened lately was that I'm forgiving and letting people that have hurt me the most into my life again. It's weird. I really should learn to not do that. I forgive and forget too easily, and that's why I get hurt a lot. I've given people too many second chances.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment