5/9: WAS HELLLLLLLLLA FUN! Andrew left for retreat =( I miss him! But hella anticipating the dance (= 3PM, Set up decorations for dance. 7PM DANCE! It was hellllla fun! Hella killed other dances (= +Raised hella money for those people with AIDS in Africa. Hahaha, It was a night of LOOOOOVE for Ryan, and Isabella&Roman (= Hahahaha, you two cuties. After the dance 10PM, we stayed in the gym for like half an hour. Then we went to Dennys (= It was hella funny! All 13 of us (Me, Angelica, VP, Matt, Justin, Aaron, Jirla, Krystle Ann, Kendall, Joseph, Kevin, David, Krystle.)lost hella weight from laughing! Hahahahah, Justin's face and Kevin's fat. HAHAHA! Helllla fun! We came home at like 12:30AM. It was a night to remember (= Dude, i'm hella gonna miss this when we graduate! =( Love you guys! LMAOLMAOLMAO "SHE BROKE MY FOOT!" Matthew Tran is a fatass.
5/10: Went to San Francisco with Mom, Aunts, Grandma, Karoline, and Allison. It was okay. We went shopping. Basically spent the whole time in the stupid mall. I didn't buy anything there. I liked Great Mall better! >:[ But I got some stuff at Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 (=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment