Life at the moment can be so much better, but right now it's not. It's going to be hard for the next year or two for me. Foreals I've been through a lot for my age. I'm tired of getting played and pushed over. I'm just sick of everything at the moment. I want my teenage years years to remember. I mean, i can only be a teenager for so long right? Things are running through my mind 24/7 now'adays. I can barely sleep and stay an hour or two awake more often these nights. Worries and stress. Too much worry stress for my age. =I, but what can I do?
Today our group went to the Tech Museum. It was better than I expected. Then we visited the Cathedral. It was beautiful, but kind of boring I'd have to admit. Afterwards, Mai like crashed in my bed. Dorothy and I went to Emily's and watched some Wedding Crashers, then went back to my place and ate pizza and watch some tv. Then Dorothy took Mai to her Geometry class. Andrew and I then went to the park and saw Lynn! I hella missed her! After we left, Mios and Jirla came over, and we talked and chilled. We saw Eric and his friends. Then Mios, Jirla, and I walked to Lucky's to get some cookie dough, then went back to Mios' and baked cookies! It was hella fun [= Most fun I've had with them ever! Haha, then Jirla left, and Mios and I had to walk back to my house. We were gonna throw up cause we were running! Hahaha, we ate so much! And running from rapists and molestors! Walked inside, and chilled on the couch watching ABDC with Jomar and Andrew. Mios and Jomar left at like 10:30? Yeah. Today was a fun day. [= Tomorrow Great America and maybe mall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment