I will surely miss everyone at SJB. Including the younger students, teachers, and even Ms. Spence! As high school comes by, I won't forget my beautiful 31 brothers and sisters. They have taught me so much about life and friendship. SJB08 was truely a family. We did everything together. Watch movies, cook dinner, sleepover, and hang out with each other's families, and much more than you can ever think of. I will never forget how much laughter there was in these past nine years. SJB08 has something special that no other class has. We have a special bond that pulls us together. I believe God is that. One of our most powerful moments we had together was at retreat, right? We prayed together as a class, and we bonded with each other. Though tears came out of our eyes, they were tears of joy and not sadness. We took those tears and we became a family. It might sound really corny and shit, but foreal. Love brought us closer. We were not allowed to hug each other. Haha, that was hella gay, I must say. Hugs made each of us realized that that person cared. Hugs were not just HUGS. They were love. Never say "Good bye". Only "See you Later"s. High school is a big step for us, but we always have each other to relieve ourselves of stress, sadness, or anything. SJB08 will never lose touch. If we do, God will bring us back together (= And to all the other classes who are about to part their own ways, LIVE EACH DAY WITH YOUR CLASS LIKE IT'S YOUR LAST. I love you SJB Class of 2008. Forever we will be remembered.
Mios Buccat, wherever life takes us, you will always be my best friend. Even when we have those stupid bitchy moments, know that I will always love you. You're my best friend. We've been through thick and thin. I'll miss seeing you everday. I'll miss you sooo much, best friend. And if you feel like we're fading, just give me a call, okay? I hella don't want to lose our friendship. Cause it's the most specialest thing to me in the whole entire world. Ilove you like Cow loves Chicken. I promise everyday until October starting tomorrow, (CAUSE TODAY I'M GOING TO SF) I'll walk to your house everyday to say hi or eat cereal with you. I hella love you, Mios Buccat. You taught me how to be a friend. What we have is different from other people. I love you sooooooooooo much! Just remember, I will always be here for you. And you will always be my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment