Shit man! Things have been hella falling apart lately. I thought graduation would bring us all together to cherish this summer because it is our last together. I guess I am wrong. Things aren't the same at all. Actually, as i think of it now, I was never close to anyone. Close as in phone calls to each other everyday. Of course we had tons of fun together, but there was no one I could call on the phone and cry when something bad happened. I miss you guys a lot. Sometimes I feel like you guys don't miss me. And as you all know, or most of you know, I AM moving to Sunnyvale. I'm going to miss everything about Milpitas. Yeah, yeah, everyone says "Oh! Sunnyvale isn't that far!" I don't really care how far or close it is. I'll miss the fact that I can walk over to McDonalds at 9PM and make it back home in 20 minutes. I'll miss the fact that I live so close to my best friend. I'll miss the "cardboard" mountains and the rapists in my neighborhood. Haha, yes this sounds so stupid. I grew up in Milpitas. I love it here. Anyways, yesterday/today was Joanne Daatio's fourteenth birthday. Happy Birthday, Jo. She had a party and a sleepover. I thought at the party, we would all come together and for the first time, we saw each other (most of us) for the first time since graduation. But it didn't happen like that. Everyone split. It was weird. Aren't you supposed to talk about what's been going on lately? I have no idea what's been going on with anyone in 08. I miss you guys a lot. I'm only seven digits away from all of you. If you guys need anything, just call. I know I would call one of you, but I'm not positive that any of you will call me. I wish everything was normal.
Btw, Congratulations to Crystal and Charlie ! (My eldest sister and soon to be brother-in-law) I'm hella anticipating June 20, 2009! Esp. meeting SUPREME SOUL! (= Haha. Everyone is hella jealous.
Congratulations to Andrew Nguyen! (My big brother) He is being confirmed on Tuesday June 10, 2008! I'm proud of you. God is Good!
Congratulations to St. Victor's Class of 2008! Just graduated yesterday on June 7, 2008! You guys are like my closest friends ! Sorry I couldn't make it! Congratulations especially to Karl Valdez, Christian Timbol, Justine Dela Rosa, Nicholas Abad, and Matthew Tran! I love you guys! (= Good luck in high school.
Congratulations to Isabella Nguyen and Pio Tsai! Just graduated on Thursday June 5th, 2008! Sorry I couldn't make it! You guys are the coolest SJVers! (= Hahaha. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment