May 21, 2008
As of right now
I am going to be more positive. Haha, just cause life is hella good right now. (= > =( Hahah. Mhmm, I should start on my "What Did You Learn In Religion This Year?" essay. I'm hella lazy tho. Hahaha, I'll finish it tho (= I'm hella excited for Graduation. Hahaha, I know i've been saying that a lot lately. Sorry! But at the SP Graduation, I'm gonna bring a huge ass sign saying "I love Jilaine Abad!" Hahaha, she's my boooooooyfriend (= Haha, she always puts a smile on my face. I'm gonna hella scream her name at her graduation. I might get kicked out tho! Haha, but it's okay. Isabella! Lets go on an "outing" ! Hahahahaha, I still think that's hilarious. Duuude, we're finally watching the Outsiders! Hahaha, "stay golden" (= Prince Caspian is sexy. I should be doing my essay. Hit me up on AIM! (=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment