Apr 15, 2008
MT*
It's not fair. Why do you have to tell me all this sht, and go right on and hurt me? I fought for you. I tried so hard not to screw this up. This was the only thing that ever mattered to me. Oh, and guess what. Shooting stars don't work at all. Or 11:11 wishes. It's funny. I cried every single night because of you. And you don't give sht back. And seems like you don't even care. Fighting is apart of being in a relationship. Fight, and you learn not to do it again. I understand you don't want to deal with it. And the truth is, you don't love me at all. Never did. That hurts me the most. And now we're supposed to be "best friends" like we used to be. Honestly, we never were. I don't know what you want from me. Just leave me. Cause you're probably already used to doing that. As a matter of fact, people always leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment