Apr 22, 2008

Greaaaaat.

Just when everything was getting back to normal. I don't hate you. I'm just disappointed. And you're supposed to be my best friend. What the hell happened? I'm gonna miss you buddy. A lot. Don't be too hard on yourselves. Okay? Btw, you're forgiven.

Anyways, I've decided to improve my reading comprehension. Just finished Burned by Ellen Hopkins. I cried. But it was good. I'm very happy about some things. But sad in more. Outcast ed by the ones who mean a lot to me. Or it's just me. I'm getting progress reports tomorrow. I hope I do well. I'm really scared. I'm stoked for the dance on Friday. Justin Shauf = Date (= He's gonna play I'm Yours for me. I'm siked for Dorothy's birthday, Track meet (?)), SFHS Open Gym (Anyone like to join?), SJB Dance, Lake Elizabeth, Bowling with buddies, Birthdays, and Graduation.
Btw, I joined the SFHS Summer Basketball whatever. I think it's supposed to be like an AAU or whatever. Hahaha, idk. But i get to go to San Diego. And i might have a chance to join the SFHS Freshman/JV team during the year if i'm good enough.

There's a month left guys, I love you like hellll, K.I.T okay? (= There will always be Cooking @ Mimi's and guys streaking @ the park. No doubt. I love you guys more than anything. My 2nd Family. You've shaped me and my future. You've made me who i am today. 9 years of laughter, tears, joy, and bull. I'll never ever forget them. &I'll cherish them forever. This year has made me change from a lazy ass little girl who knows nothing, into a girl who is determined and loves others and knows others are there for her. Whether it's MHS, ND, PHS, BCP, SFHS, SLA, EVHS, or whatever, we will always be one family, St. John the Baptist Class of 2008 (= Love youuuuu!

No comments: