Apr 13, 2008
Fucking track.
It's been confusing lately. Dance on Friday was hellllllla fun (= SJB brought down the house. Anyways, I haven't talked to Dorothy in a long time. My fire's going out. I feel less like myself everyday. Idk who to talk to anymore. Grades are fucked up right now. Awno, spring fever? Heartache most definitely. Dude tho, i just really need to go shopping to get rid of all my problems. It does help actually (= Hahaha, but I'm trying to break that habit. I'm trying to save up for a laptop. Helllllla want one for high school & Japan. I wish alla my problems would just disappear. I just wish he'd leave me alone. I'm trying my best tho. I miss Karoline. She definitely gives the best advice. I love her. I went swimming with her today. SCHOOL JUST END ALREADY! Ughhh, not that i want to leave all the 32 behind, but just to let summer come. So on Thursday, we had our first track practice. Man oh man am I out of shape. Since basketball ended, i've been a couch potato. Anyways, so after track, i was hella sore. Then Friday, @ the dance, it was worse! I couldn't feel my thighs when i came home. Krystle Ann, Jirla, and I were like screaming "FUCKINNNNNNNNNNG TRACK!" the whole night on Friday. Someone save me ? I need to go shopping for the SV & SJB dance. Like helllla. Idk what to wear. Probably going shopping with Krystle, Mios, and Jirla tho. I want my braces off already. I want my best friend. I want my boyfriend (that does not exist). I want my daddy. I want my mommy. I want my cousin Karoline. I want less homework. I want more fun. I want my minutes on my phone. I want someone who understands me. I want to stop procrastinating. I want fucking icecream. I've been so fucking asdfghjkl; lately. Sorry if i'm supposed to be innocent at my age. If Katie Nguyen is reading this, HAHAHHAHHAHA. I'm different, huh! I missed my cousin's engagement party because i slept in, and i couldn't feel my thighs. Fucking track and fucking life right now is overwhelming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment